Who We Are
In addition to the medical doctor or provider, here are the team members and what they do…
• BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SPECIALISTS
• DENTAL CLINIC
• HEALTH EDUCATORS
• A RECEPTIONIST– will call you to remind you of your appointment and what to bring with you so the clinical staff will have all the information they need to help you. It is important that you bring any records with you that may
• A MEDICAL ASSISTANT – will take you to the exam room and prepare you for your visit. They will often ask questions to clarify what your needs are and to make sure our records are correct. They can administer medications and treatments as ordered by the doctor or provider, and will make sure you understand everything the doctor or provider said during your appointment.
• AN LVN/RN CARE MANAGER/EDUCATOR – will be your Health Coach working with your provider. They will follow up with you on medications, tests and other healthcare concerns. Sometimes they will ask you to schedule a time to come back so you can learn more about your condition, how to manage it, and how to be as healthy as you can be.
• AMC has developed strong relationships with specialty care providers in all our communities, expanding our patients' access to appropriate care to meet YOUR unique health challenges.
• YOU! Yes, you! You are the most important member of your Health Care Team! Following the plan you create with your doctor or provider is vital for a successful outcome. Having the right information about your condition and your health is VERY important. If you don’t understand something, please tell us. Our team can help you in a language and manner that you understand. Many of our team members are bilingual and bicultural. If you are hearing or visually impaired, we can help there, too. Please, DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HEALTH CARE.